System Faults

Please be advised that faults within a property are the responsibility of the home owner.  

This means faults should be reported to your housing provider if you are a social housing tenant (SIC housing / Hjaltland).  If you rent a property you must contact your landlord.

If you own your own property you must contact a plumber.

Our technicians will offer advice and assistance if they can.  They have several years experience of the system and can sometimes assist with minor faults but they are unable to repair systems or make changes.

Posted on 18th February 2021

This website uses cookies for statistics & user experience. By using this website we assume you accept to receive cookies. Privacy Policy.