Terms & Conditions and Privacy Statement
All payments are subject to the following conditions:
- All payments are in GBP - UK pound Sterling for invoices raised for heating and hot water used, plus standing charge, each quarter or when the customer requests it.
- No charge will be made by Shetland Heat Energy and Power (SHEAP) for on-line payments.
- Card payments will be processed by Sage Pay using 3D Secure
- SHEAP's third-party-provided card transaction system may decline certain card types for online payments.
- SHEAP cannot accept liability if payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
- If the card supplier declines payment SHEAP is under no obligation to bring this fact to your attention. If in any doubt, you should check with your bank/credit/debit card supplier whether payment has been deducted from your account.
- In no event will SHEAP be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of the use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any websites linked to this site, or the materials or information contained at any or all such sites.
- SHEAP cannot be held liable if users do not enter the correct account details and money is credited to the wrong customer.
- If a refund is required, please contact us. Refunds will be processed in two working days.
- SHEAP does not guarantee that use of the website will be compatible with all hardware and software which may be used by visitors to this site.
SHEAP does not collect or store any card details. Any personal information we obtain for card payments is solely for our own use. Information is processed in accordance with local law and is not sold to third parties. The payment process is completed using Sage Pay.
SHEAP shall not be liable for any failure by the person making payment to properly protect data from being seen on their screen by other persons or otherwise obtained by such persons, during the online payment process or in respect of any omission to provide accurate information in the course of the online payment process.